Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Updates

The pony and the warmblood keep plodding along; just more refining and detailing the master resins.
I thought I would share the current condition of the original clay sculptures. So sad, all that work put into the clay to have it destroyed in the mold making. Oh well. I can make as many resin copies from the waste molds as I want so not a bad trade off I guess.


I haven't done any customizing for a very long time, but awhile ago I got a Breyer Silver (a grail for me!) to customize to a tobiano. I just finished him this morning. I used acrylics and pastels. I remembered why I don't use acrylics; the quick working time pisses me off too much :S Oh well he turned out alright in the end, better than previous attempts using acrylics. Next one I do will be in oils. He looks ok in the photos, but he is very streaky :S 





No comments:

Post a Comment